March 10, 2008

Art Classes Now Starting!

Hi Everyone

I have been talking for a while now about starting up online art and craft classes and now I'm ready to offer them to you.

Our first class will be on 'How to make vintage greeting cards'.


You will be shown how to create your own vintage card designs via a private blog, with video lessons, printable worksheets and access to ask me questions at any time.

What I need to know from you is would you prefer:

1 card design covered in one lesson which you can access at any time.

or


4 card designs taught 1 per week, accessible at any time.

Please let me know by leaving me a comment below.


Thanks I can't wait to get started!

Niki
xxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I really like the concept so I would have to say that I would prefer one class at a time. (This would then make it so I could pick things that I would like to learn.) I think this is a great idea!