June 03, 2008

Hello!




Yay! My camcorder is now up and running and here is the start of my weekly videos.

I have a really cool contest going on over at my YouTube channel, so if you entered my other contest and didn't win here is your chance to try again!

Contest Rules:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: nikibutterfly80
before June 30th and you will be entered into the draw to win these prints:


Spring Garden

Sing

I'lll be posting weekly how to, tips and technique videos on vintage greetings cards, scrapbooking and mixed media collage painting so come along now and get sign up.

YouTube channel: nikibutterfly80

Good Luck!
Niki
xxx

2 comments:

Adriana Whitney said...

Awesome! I am already a subscriber so I hope I win.
L♥ve
Adri :D

christygrant said...

I love your blog and the banner is lovely.