January 18, 2009

Here they come


These are the pics of my tulip bulbs coming up and I am so excited. This is the first time I've ever planted tulips and it's also my first ever garden so I am really looking forward to seeing these tulips in bloom. I have candy striped ones and lilac ones! I can't see my crocus, snowdrops or daffodils coming up yet, hopefully they will start popping up soon.

I have a new video in the works and will have that up for you this week. I've been coughing like crazy the last few days so haven't finished recording, so look out for that any day.

I'd love to hear about your gardening adventures, what you've been planting and if you grow any veggies - that's one thing I want to start this year.

Let me know what you're up to!

Niki
xxx

1 comments:

Cybèle said...

I'm in Bury St. Edmunds and my snowdrops are about to flower! No sign of daffs yet, but are you sure those shoots are tulips? Seems really early - they look more like daffodils to me.