January 28, 2009

La la la

So I'm still ill with this nasty cold virus that hubby kindly gave me ( thanks!) so I'm going to be late with this weeks video, but it will be up by tomorrow night yay!

The webcam came yay! so I've just got that set up and will do a intro on BlogTV and then decide a good day/time to start the shows. If you have no idea what I'm talking about...

I've set up a channel on BlogTv so that we can chat and you can see me paint and ask questions etc which I think will be fun. I'm needing your input for the best day/time to do this and what you want to watch/do, so please leave me a comment below and let me know.

Also, I'm starting an art giveaway on my Youtube channel every week starting tomorrow, so if you would like to win please subscribe today to be included.

Ok I'm off to get a cup of tea and try to warm up!

Chat soon
Niki
xxx

P.S Don't forget to check out the new silent auctions at my website, bidding ends on Saturday.

1 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yay! Niki you go girl! I love your doggie and your artwork is awesome! Cannot wait to see you become an international art sensation!

Create more art!