May 20, 2009

New cards and bunnies!

cake card set
'Cupcake' card set


shall we go home now painting
'Shall we go home now?'

SOLD Thank you.



{Print available on Etsy}

Yesterday I completed 'Shall we go home now?' a cute little 5 x5" painting of two little bunnies sitting on a hill. It was inspired by a walk we had the other night overlooking a beautiful field and these two little bunnies sitting upright looking at each other, it was such a wonderful moment! This painting will be available on ebay tonight now.


Today I created a new card set, something I've been meaning to do for a while now! You can now buy my cupcake paintings together as a card set at my Etsy store or if you prefer they are all available individually also.


Last night's class was awesome, every week we are all growing and seeing life very differently, I'd highly recommend the Explored courses to any new Christians or even if you aren't a Christian yet you can go along to learn more.


Have a wonderful day, I'm off to fulfill orders and some more painting.


Niki



xxx



2 comments:

cathy nichols said...

Adorable painting, Niki! And I love those cupcake cards. YUM!

Yvonne Temple said...

Hi,

I have just come across your blog and been touched by your beautiful paintings. I love the two bunnies... gorgeous colours!

Will be back!! Yvonne xx

Yvonne Temple’s last blog post..The Great Create