January 18, 2010

How has art changed your life?

dadandmebest

Art has always been part of my life one way or another. I’ve always wondered what impact art has on people and have always wondered how I could make a difference in the world to help people.

Today my desire to help others is bigger and stronger than ever and I’m thinking about how I can do that.

What ways has art impacted your life either in creating it, learning about it or buying it (from anyone)?

What ways do you think art could be used in a more productive way to help others in need emotionally or physically?

If you have a story to tell about how art has saved you in anyway I would love to hear about it, either here in the comments or via email: niki@thevintageartist.com

I know we can all make a difference in this world, touching peoples lives is the most wonderful gift you can give.

Looking forward to hearing from you…

nikisig

xxx

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm a lot like you, Niki, it has been ever present in my life, it wasn't something I even thought about consciously much until I was older and out in the world. I suppose for me, it was life that made me question art, not the other way round. What art did was give me a response, if not an answer. It replaced helplessness with power, and gave me a ground from which to spring; it transformed a seeming detriment into a definite and strong asset. I've always felt lucky for that.

Niki said...

Wow thanks for your reply Jamie, what a awesome response!