April 05, 2010

Dramatic Skies

HeavensRaysetsy

dramaetsy

Goldenskiesetsy

I hope you all are having a wonderful Easter Holiday weekend, I’ve been busy refreshing my Etsy store today with some stunning dramatic new photography. I decided to move all my photography to my main store to make it easier for you to see what’s new and also easier for me to manage. So, I present to you three new stunning prints taken this year, now available at my Etsy store.

Photography makes me really excited, seeing the beauty and glory of all of God’s creation is just amazing. Expect much more photography over the coming year.

Also, I’m having a special sale on a couple of pieces on ebay. They are on a special 3 day listing starting today and ending on Thursday. They are listed at a lower price so please head on over and check those out.

Well I hope you have a great rest of the day and don’t eat too much chocolate ;)

Love and Blessings,

nikisig

xxx

1 comments:

Tweets that mention The Vintage Artist - Niki Jackson Whimsical Mixed Media Artist Suffolk, Dramatic Skies — -- Topsy.com said...

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by vintageniki. vintageniki said: New blog post: http://tinyurl.com/yg989by - Dramatic Skies [...]