March 21, 2011

Want to learn mixed media painting?

After many years learning mixed media techniques, learning how to use different products and developing my own painting style I created Mixed Media Basics. An online class containing everything I’ve learnt in a concise and easy to understand way.

I wanted to create a class that not only showed you how to paint, but explained all about the different materials and what they can do then go even deeper and discuss how creating art is affected by our emotions and self esteem and what to do about it!

I know a lot of you struggle with confidence and really want to paint but you are scared, scared to make mistakes, scared to try in case you fail.

This class is a safe place to learn, experiment and gain confidence in this fun medium. You can do so much with the knowledge you will learn and you can go on to create wonderful mixed media paintings with your own style.

Come and join me for a self guided class, where you can download the videos to your own computer and complete them at any time. I’m here to answer your questions and cheer you on!

screenshotbackgrounds2

screenshotbackgrounds1

screenshotskintones1

finalscreenshot

Come on, come and join me today: http://www.thevintageartist.com/blog/blog/blog/blog/blog/mixedmediabasicsonlineclass.htm

nikisig

xxx

0 comments: