April 18, 2011

Last day to win an original painting by Niki CLOSED

fbscreenshotcontest

Over on Facebook, I’ve been having a contest to find new ‘fans’ for my art. The response has been great! I don’t want you to miss out though, so thought I’d better post and let you know that the deadline to enter is tonight (now extended to tonight 19th April 2011) midnight BST London.

To enter the contest, to be in with a chance of winning an original painting by me, 5 x 5” from my shop, all you have to do is tell all your friends to come and ‘like’ my fan page making sure that they post to my wall saying you sent them.

Tomorrow morning I’ll be counting up the number of people sent by each person and whoever has sent the most people to me will win the painting! Congratulations Vanessa!!

So come on over and enter: http://www.facebook.com/vintageartist?v=wall

Good Luck!

nikisig

xxx

0 comments: