April 04, 2011

New Art Pendant Necklaces

necklace2fav necklace1fav  necklacecloseup  necklaceotherside

On Saturday I’ll be having my Spring Open Studio where I invite friends and family (and their friends) over to my home studio for a browse followed by tea and cake.

I usually run these at Christmas time and they are always a success, so I decided to run them throughout the year as well.

For this one I wanted to create some new fun products featuring my art without a ton of printing and putting together. Something special and handmade.

These necklaces were way more fun to make than I thought they would be and they turned out way better than I thought they would too. I am so pleased with them!!

They have an original painting on each side, so are a two in one necklace which is pretty cool. I have antique copper square frames, silver squares and silver long rectangles currently available. They come on either a brown or pink (of course) ribbon with a clasp fixing at the back.

These will be available for sale from Saturday at the open studio and then I will be offering them as commissions and possibly in the shop. I’m not sure how many I’ll make once this first batch is sold so make sure you get one while they are available. Smile

This week I’m working on more goodies for Saturday and I recorded the video for The Journal Project today, so look out for that on the blog tomorrow.

Have a great day!

nikisig

xxx

2 comments:

Kristen (kristenwalker.com) said...

Those are very cute!!!

Niki said...

Thanks Kirsten! x