July 20, 2012

Mixed Media Basics Online Class is Back!

Remember this?

 

It was so well received last time I ran it I decided it would be fun to run the class again this Summer!

This is such a comprehensive class on the basics of mixed media and yet I have tried to present the lessons in simple ways for you to understand and be able to take what you learn and apply it to your own work easily.

Hopefully this class will take the fear of getting started away and you will be able to jump in and really enjoy yourself!

The class is hosted on a private blog and you can download the videos to your own computer, there is also pdf’s and email support.

This time around it won’t be in a class setting, you will be able to go at your own pace and email me for any extra help you need. This is ideal for those of you with busy lives who don’t have much time to take part in a class setting. This way you can just download it all and complete it when you want to.

The videos will be available to download for 3 months from the time you sign up, giving you plenty of time to get everything downloaded to your own computer.

Sign ups are open now and the class officially opens August 1st.

I’m really looking forward to sharing with you,

Blessings

Niki

xxx

Sign up here.

1 comments:

stacie said...

Hi Niki! Your class looks like so much fun! Just wanted to let you know I moved my blog to my new website www.staciejewelry.net I would love to have you visit. I really don't want all the coconuts to lose contact with each other!