January 23, 2013

What’s New

I’ve been excited lately! With a new camera I’ve started re-taking the pictures of my shop and wow what a difference. I am really excited that you can now actually see my art more true to life and see the details of them, especially on my originals.

summerafternoon3watermarked

springgardenwatermarked

I’m also going through and taking pictures of my prints so you can see the quality of them and the detail that is presented in them rather than the digital image before.

So I’m working my way through all the pictures a bit at a time, please check them out.

lovepostcardsbestwatermarked

I’ve also added 3 new postcard sets, including the one above, just in time for Valentines day.

My new book is well under way, the story is written and I’m working on editing and doing the paintings for it. If you’d like to follow along please sign up to my email list, making sure to check the box marked ‘originals’. I send an email about once per week with a painting and a snippet of story. You can find the sign up box here ------------------------------>

So there is a lot going on and more besides but it’s all fun! I hope you’ll stop by my Etsy shop and I’ll be back next week with more to share.

Blessings

nikisig

xxx

14 comments:

sammysgrammy said...

So many "good things" happening at the Vintage Artist. I love watching it all play out.......

Niki said...

Aww thank you! xx

Ana said...

Your work is just lovely; I especially admire the top card of the tree. Great photos, too! I look forward to following you!

Noelle said...

Niki, those pics look wonderful! Great job. Love the postcards too. Those are a great idea.

Kiel said...

Lovely! I think the postcards are too sweet!

Linda P said...

A new camera makes a huge difference! I'm Jealous!!!

Judy said...

Your new book project is interesting and ambitious -- Your new photos are quite an improvement.

AnnMarie said...

Following you by email....love the postcard sets! I especially love the bunny!

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you!! your artwork is amazing Nikki! As much as I wanted to keep your angel print I gave it away to my best friend for Christmas. She loved it by the way! Love the postcards too . . .adorable idea! :)

Mechelle said...

Niki I am looking for a new camera as well. I hope to get mine soon. Enjoy experimenting with your new camera!

Denise said...

Love your style. I've been doing children's art, but it's been a while since I've done a new piece. Is the book you're working on for children? Best of luck with it and your art :)

Niki said...

Thanks Denise! Yes it is a children's book x

Loretta said...

I have always enjoyed your work! I'm definitely looking forward to the new book.

Niki said...

Thanks Loretta x