April 06, 2009

Sweet Weekend

This weekend saw many wonderful things including the delivery of lot's of materials to start landscaping our back garden (very excited about this!) and Hubby finished the planter he made for my sweet peas. He made it out of used pallettes and stained it black, I think it looks awesome. We planted out my sweet peas Saturday afternoon and covered them with bubble wrap in the evening as we're still getting some frost. I am so pleased they have made it this far and can't wait to see them growing more and more.

As you can tell I am hugely inspired by nature and have created this pretty painting as a follow up to Spring Time...


'Spring Sunset'

You can find 'Spring Sunset' on ebay now.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, let me know what you did.

Niki
xxx

1 comments:

Oh She Glows said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my website!

I just came across yours and I LOVE it. All the artwork you do is awesome! I am going to have to bid on some of it :)