August 17, 2009

Time to Grow

Home grown tomatoes

Check out my tomatoes! They are all starting to go red and there are lot’s which is really cool. Hubby sneaked one and said they were lovely.

My tomatoes aren’t the only things growing right now, I am going through a huge life transition. Growing into my new healthy & fit body and growing spiritually. Both very challenging and also very very exciting! I am so excited to be growing into the person I always knew was inside me. To see my progress so far is quite amazing and I can’t wait to reach my natural weight with all the benefits that will bring.

It’s so easy to get ahead of myself in this learning experience and I find walking in the countryside with Hubby and Ellie really great for unwinding and refreshing my spirit when it all feels too much.

Today is one of those days.

Of course it never is too much, even when it feels like it. We can handle it right!

What ways do you refresh your spirit?

Niki

P.S Don’t forget to enter my contest by leaving your suggestions for new products here. Good Luck, winner draw on Wednesday. xxx

2 comments:

ellie said...

Niki, you are like a breath of fresh air, Kiddo! I love your honesty! What refreshes me? Honest and open friends.....like you! :D

linda said...

I think it helps to have supportive folks around you...people who make you laugh even in low times. Having a good laugh feels really good, seriously! Glad to hear you are growing and learning in so many ways. I think I need to follow your example and go on those hikes for exercise!