February 01, 2010

Ask me anything…

February is here already! Today I woke up to a beautiful sunny, blue sky morning and for the first time in what feels like forever was able to hang my washing out on the line yay!

This New Year is already bringing new opportunities and changes (welcome ones) which is so exciting, I also wanted to refresh this blog and make it more interesting for you all. I am so grateful to you, my readers and would love to hear from you to find out what you enjoy reading about on my blog and how often you would like to hear from me.

I’ve created a ‘Ask me anything’ form so you can do just that, click the link to ask me a question: Ask Me Now

I will be giving my answers out on this blog and hopefully it will also give me a better idea of what you want to read about etc so we can make this much more fun!

So start sending me your questions and I’ll do my best to answer them in the coming days.

Have a blessed week,

nikisig

xxx

0 comments: