August 27, 2010

New Creative Community

creativecommunityscreenshot

I am so excited! I have just opened my very own creative community for you to come and play in!

My first online class Mixed Media Basics was so much fun and I really loved the teaching, it really opened up so much for me creatively than I expected. I’ve tried creating my own communities in the past but it just wasn’t the right time for me but now I feel it’s right to go ahead and jump right in. :D

I taught the first MMB class on a private blog which turned out to be more limited than I had realised, so I decided to move to Ning and open up the options to teach more classes in one place as well as have the opportunity to offer free classes and add not just my art and videos but be able to enjoy communicating with you on a much larger scale.

This is going to be such fun and as the name suggests a big adventure!

I really hope you will come and join me at: Creative Adventures, I’ve opened up Mixed Media Basics for another round in the Autumn and Style & Inspiration will be opening soon also.

Lot’s of exciting stuff, and don’t worry if you can’t afford a class right now there is plenty of free videos to inspire and teach you and you can chat and share your art for free too.

Come and join us: http://creativeadventures.ning.com/

nikisig

xxx

0 comments: