May 05, 2011

Sing Sing Sing

singsingsingblog

It was my Birthday on Sunday and Hubby had kindly offered to order me new art supplies as one of my gifts from him. So I ordered some wood panels I’d had my eye on for ages and some new paint.

Well they came yesterday and they are so adorable and such a lovely surface to work on. I couldn’t wait to paint on them.

Over these Bank Holiday’s the weather has mostly been beautiful and warm so we’ve been sitting out in the garden a lot. There are lot’s of different birds flying about all the time singing away, I just love the sound!

They were the inspiration for this latest painting,

‘Sing Sing Sing’ now available on ebay.


nikisig

xxx

8 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh I love this Niki! It's perfect :)

Niki said...

Aww thank you! xx

Dyan said...

Sweet painting Niki, yellow is such a happy colour!

Niki said...

Thanks Dyan x

rebekah leigh said...

This is the sweetest! I really love it! Can I ask where did you get your wood panels from?I'd like to try painting on them at some point. I hope your well xx

Bumpkin said...

SO cute, love it :) Catherine

Niki said...

Thanks so much xx

Mary C. Nasser said...

Happy Birthday!
Love, love, love this cute bird painting!!

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html