June 16, 2011

Sketching in the Garden

DSC00112

After a hard mornings gardening I came out and was admiring the beauty of our garden that has gone from mud heap to tranquil beauty and has turned out even better than I had visualised all those years ago. The sun was shining, it was warm and I just wanted to soak up the atmosphere of my dream garden finally being real.

So I got out a blanket and my sketching stuff and just drew. It was bliss! I wanted to stay out there, I had Paulette’s Divine Romance class to attend and the silly laptop did not like being outside so I packed up and went back inside. I hope I get to enjoy more sketching in the garden, it’s so much fun and I get to add those sketches to the pool at ‘The Journal Project!’

Hoping you’re enjoy sunny days out in your garden too.

nikisig

xxx

0 comments: