Hey friends, how is your week going so far?
Mine is going so much better than last week, that’s for sure! I’m looking forward to some fun times this week. We are decorating our bedroom atm so it’s a little (understatement) frustrating right now because we are having to sleep downstairs where there isn’t so much room and with Ellie downstairs, who happens to love a cosy bed (who have thought it?) well let’s just say I’ll be glad when we can move back upstairs! It’ll be great to have a beautiful bedroom for the first time since moving here yay!
This morning I was reading Jolie’s blog about saying Yes to wonderful things in life and thought it would be fun to list the things I am saying Yes to right now…
- Eating good healthy food
- Eating a little of not so healthy foods
- Exercise – Running and Walking
- Fun & Laughter
- More joy daily
- Rolling around, tickling Ellie dog and playing
- Stretching myself
- Sitting in the sunshine
- Sketching at the cafe with a pot of green tea
- Enjoying growing my own plants
- Eating my own home grown produce
- Tending the garden
- Searching for rainbows
- Watching and listening to things that make me feel good
- Sparkly lip gloss
- Listening to the birds sing
- Watching the butterflies
- Fresh strawberries
I could go on I think, it’s surprising when you list just how many great things there are!
How about you? What are you saying Yes to right now? Let me know if you decide to blog about this too, it’ll be fun to see your answers.