January 11, 2012

New Goodies

pinkblossomnotepadblog

I’ve been playing around with some new ideas and came up with this pretty notepad. There is only one and it’s an original illustration in pencil with shimmery pink flowers with glitter in the centres.

I have some other notepad type items in the works too so what the shop for those coming soon.

Also, got some new characters being developed so lot’s of exciting new things coming up.

Thanks as always for being so supportive of my art.

Blessings

nikisig

xxx

Buy notepad here.

4 comments:

Valerie Weller said...

That is sweet Niki~ what a fun idea~ thanks for sharing. :D

Julia said...

I'm excited to see your new characters! More little animals, maybe?

Rita said...

I just love pretty journals, Niki. Makes me want to write and write....

Sue Runyon said...

That's a great idea, Niki!