March 27, 2012

Introducing my Spring 2012 Fabric Line

fabric

I am so excited to bring you my new fabric line for Spring 2012!! I have been wanting to do my own fabric for a while now and have taken the plunge so to speak. I am so glad I did because these 5 designs have come out beautifully and will make great fabrics for all kinds of crafts.

They are 100% cotton, lovely and soft and the colours are almost identical to my original drawings and paintings.

Each design is available over at my Spoonflower shop.

Very excited to see what you come up with, happy creating!

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/vintageniki

nikisig

xxx

2 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

They are lovely!! What a wonderful idea!

Loretta said...

Fabulous! That is such a great idea!! I wish you much success with your fabric line.