March 07, 2012

Subscribe to my Newsletters

singsingsingprintsize

Have you subscribed to my newsletter?

I’ve had an online newsletter that I send out infrequently over the last several years and I’ve been meaning to become more frequent with it, but until now I haven’t found a way that works for me.

Since I create a lot of original paintings and drawings but don’t blog about every single one, I decided the best thing was for me to send out an email with the painting/drawing and the purchase details as and when they become available. This means those signed up will be the first to know about the new originals and have the option to purchase.

I know that not everyone wants that many emails or isn’t looking to buy originals but do want info on other work like prints, smaller arty things and also to find out when I have events coming up like open studios and shows. So the monthly update list is for you! I’ll send these out once per month to keep you informed.

If you feel like you want both updates you can sign up for both or if you don’t want any you can always just subscribe to this blog and be sent the posts by email, just click the link below my newsletter link ---------------------->

So if you want to be the first to see new originals or you want to keep up monthly simply enter your email address in the box on the right and it’ll take you to a page where you can select which type of newsletter you want. You can unsubscribe anytime and I promise never to pass your info on to anyone else.

Thanks for following my art, I’ve got lot’s of new projects in the works right now so be sure to keep looking here or sign up to the newsletters to find out once they are available.

Blessings

nikisig

xxx

7 comments:

Donna said...

I think your newsletter is a great idea to keep people upto date on your beautiful art!

AnnMarie (NaNa) said...

Looking forward to seeing your new projects! I am a follower now!

Rita said...

Hi Niki.......great marketing techniques........ to add to your resume'

sue anderson said...

I subscribed and you know I love your art.

Sue

judy russi said...

I signed up! Look forward to updates!

Niki said...

Aww thank you all so much x

Monika said...

Niki I just love, love that lil chicki of yours....and another great idea you have....?
Monika