May 25, 2012

Mini Shop Update

Bunny Rabbit Postcard by vintageniki

I’ve been busy updating the shop today with new goodies for you, including these lovely glossy postcards!

Quackers Over You Postcard by vintageniki

My friend Faith had a brill idea of offering to mail them directly to your loved one so you only pay shipping once. I thought it was genius so I’ve added listings for ‘Mail it for me!’.

Tea Postcard by vintageniki

I’ve also updated a few other photos and I’m excited to introduce to you two of my latest original drawings from my new mini series ‘Colourful Wellies’ -

Pink Wellies Original ACEO by vintageniki

Yellow Wellies Original ACEO by vintageniki

Great for you gardeners and dog walkers who love to be out in the rain in style Winking smile

Have a blessed weekend

nikisig

xxx

0 comments: