September 21, 2012

New site design

websitescreenshot2012

I’ve been tinkering away at the blog and web shop to give it a fresh new look, what do you think? *EDIT – I have decided to  move my Big Cartel shop back to a gallery format on my website to focus my work back on originals.

I’m really pleased with how it came out and brings all my artwork together. As well as the design changes, I’ve also adjusted my pricing and am now offering print sets which are a great way to own more art without it costing a lot and of course you will received combined shipping.

You can check out the new designs here: http://www.thevintageartist.com/blog/blog/blog/blog/blog/paintings.htm

*Prints etc will continue to be offered on Etsy.

Happy Shopping!

Blessings

nikisig

xxx

1 comments:

Luella said...

I was just going to tweet you and tell you I missed you on the mid week blog blitz! But here you are - I'm glad I didn't rely on the thread to find you. I like your website. You have taught me things I did not know about this kind of online presence.

I've enjoyed your tweets about Dallie! What a cutie and well loved companion, I'm sure!!