October 29, 2012

Christmas Robin

christmasrobinpainting1

Remember I said that I've been waiting and watching out for birds in my garden, as we recently put up a bird feeder to attract all my favourite little creatures. Well so far no little birdies have found it.

I think our feeder is too high so I am planning to get one of those hooks that you hang the feeders from. {Apparently called a bird feeding station, I just found out}

Well the other day, even though they didn't feed, I did see an abundance of birdies just playing! First came Mrs Blackbird, then two cute little Blue Tit's (my fav) and then Mr Robin! I felt so blessed to see all of those birdies in my garden at once. I hope they come back...

christmasrobincloseup

‘Christmas Robin’ cute little original painting now available here.

Blessings,

nikisig

xxx

1 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

So sweet!! I can't imagine why the birdies aren't flocking to your bird feeder. Love your