January 30, 2009

Crafting Resolutions 2009

I'm a member of a great group of crafting ladies and every year they post their crafting resolutions to the group and keep each other in check. I thought I would take part this year, so here are mine:

* Create items for our home - cushions, blanket and other soft furnishings.
* Crochet for charity
* Make gifts for birthday's etc ahead of time
* Start a new scrapbook and take up to date photos of all the family (including ones of me!)
* Develop my drawing skills, use EDM Challenges.


You are very welcome to join either groups, just click the links to take you there. I'd love to hear your crafting resolutions for this year, come and post them below and we can cheer each other along!

Niki
xxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I set crafty goals earlier this month!

http://mebeingcrafty.com/2008/crafty-goals-for-2009/

:)